Aloha Yoga Massage Training October
Come to my self-developed Aloha Yoga Massage Training, an inspiring 4-day training that takes place on 17, 18, 19 & 20 October! This unique training offers an in-depth experience in Aloha Yoga Massage.
Tijd en locatie
17, 18, 19 & 20 Oct. 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
The location will be determined later
Over het evenement
Introducing: Aloha Yoga Massage Training
This special massage technique combines various elements for an ultimate wellness experience, both for the masseur and the client.
What are you learning?
- Massage with your entire arm for a more intense touch and deeper connection with the client.
- Combining forearm and elbow techniques with stretching and stretching of the body.
- Apply various techniques, such as pulsing the body, treating trigger points and performing stretching exercises.
- Listening to the 'echo' of the body and working with tuning forks during the massage.
- Attention to hand flexibility and posture.
Benefits of the Aloha Yoga Massage
- Versatile technique, effective for deep tissue and pregnancy massages.
- Promotes blood flow, which provides more oxygen to the muscles and supports the body's ability to recover.
- Creates a flow that leads to faster and deeper mental and physical relaxation in the client.
About the training
- Intensive and personal program with a maximum group size of four students.
- Consists of 24 lessons.
- Open to everyone who works in the wellness field: masseurs, beauticians, yoga teachers and bodyworkers.
- After completing the training you will be able to give a full Aloha Yoga Massage of 90 minutes.
- Certificate of participation upon completion.
Cost and Early Bird Promotion
The costs for the training are normally 950 euros excluding VAT. But I have a special offer for the early birds among us! If you register in July, you only pay 800 euros instead of 950 euros. Grab this chance to take advantage of this great discount!
With 18 years of experience in the wellness industry, of which 5 years in my own company, I have developed a deep love and passion for massage. The Aloha Yoga Massage is the result of this passion, combining the best elements of Lomi Lomi and Thai Yoga Massage in a new method that fits perfectly within Western practice.
I cordially invite you to participate in this unique and small-scale training.
Here are the dates and times of the meetings:
Tuesday October 17: 10:00 - 17:00
Wednesday October 18: 10:00 - 17:00
Thusday October 19: 10:00 - 17:00
Friday October 20: 10:00 - 17:00
Early Bird Aloha
Aloha Yoga Massage Training